questions regarding Paradox Alarm

Hello,

I just bought a house with an alarm. But the setup did not suit me so I
decided to modify its operation (number of zones, time etc ...). This is
what I have:
- 5 "476+" Paradox sensors
- 2 keyboards MG10LEDV
- A bell Altec Sirus (v1)
- The alarm system "Paradox SP6000"
- a telephone transmitter : Altec Simpl'Vox (v2)

I have several questions:

- I did a reset of the system so that I could define areas but I
understand that a reset changes the  intensity of battery charging
(350mA default): I do not have a special installation, but do you think
for some reason I need to specify 700mA instead of 350mA?
- Apparently the SP6000 has an integrated telephone dialer: so what is
the utility to add this Altec transmitter ?
- Finally, is it possible to test the alarm to sound without the bell?
In fact, I put 30s delay for "night mode" but the bell sounded at the
end of 3-4s, I can not explain why. And I'd like to push my tests a
little further without waking the neighbors up.

Thank you in advance for your answers.