Re: Industry Members Only Sub-Forum

On 20/04/2011 2:26 PM, SRyckman wrote:
> On Apr 19, 11:55 am, G. Morgan<usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> SRyckman Wrote:

> ... Rhetoric without ideas is just noise.

A few questions from the occasional DIY'er isn't going ruin this group.
  At this point in ASA's existence, no one has really taken it upon
themselves to even post the FAQ and from what I've seen in the last two
years or so, even that's not necessary.  I hope to continue to enjoy
your contributions to the discussion as much as I have everyone elses.

--
Frank Kurz
www.firetechs.net