(OT) Hello there Mr Ryckman!

 I was just thinking about you the other day.

I presume that you can see that ASA has "changed" considerably since
your last vist.

Actually the reason I was thinking about you was .....  now that ASA
has reverted to something more like what you may have envisioned back
in 1996   ...97 I was wondering if you would ever return and I was
also trying to think of some way we might be able to bring the group
participation up somewhat from what it is presently. As you can see,
it's sparsely populated at present and not too many incidental people
drop in. In talking with others at shows and various gatherings, the
reputation of ASA has been undoubtably permanently scarred. Whenever
it is mentioned, in my experience, the past explosive episodes are
given as the reason they don't come here. I figure that if my small
survey has those results, there's got to be a lot of people out there
who feel the same way.

The remaining people in ASA still have their likes and dislikes, which
includes both people and subjects, (which is expected and present in
any gathering of diverse people)  but with the absence of the "
catalyst "  we all choose to keep the flames at the embers level.....
as it should be.

Anyway, I was thinking that since you were responsible for the
inception of ASA, that perhaps you might be able to suggest something
to revitalize it.