Re: (OT) Hello there Mr Ryckman!

On Apr 6, 10:13=A0pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> =A0I was just thinking about you the other day.
>
> I presume that you can see that ASA has "changed" considerably since
> your last vist.

I've been here all along as many know.   Just choose not to post
publicly most of the time and would reply directly.    I've read every
message that streamed through since the group was created (except for
the obvious drive by spams).   Unlike some, I won't resort to using
fake identities.

> given as the reason they don't come here. I figure that if my small
> survey has those results, there's got to be a lot of people out there

I think participation in newsgroups will remain low and get even lower
unfortunately.   Their time has come and gone and as more and more
ISP's choose not to carry them it will get worse.   Just like RelayNet
where the ASA group started, it too will become extinct at some
point.   There are plenty of other alternatives out there such as
forums - but most are hosted with someone's own motives in mind so the
opinions expressed will be skewed.  With that said, there will be an
announcement shortly about something different coming down the road
and why you are going to see me more visual again.