Re: Joe...

tourman <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>RHC: I have no sympathy for him, or others of his kind. Those who
>abuse power entrusted to them by the populace deserve the worst kind
>of punishment. Failure of society to chase these kinds of criminals on
>an ongoing basis can only lead to rampant corruption (like we see in
>Afghanistan for example). Democracy can only function when people
>trust their elected officials to work in their best interests, and not
>their own.
>
>Screw the bastard !!....may he rot in hell

It gets worse:

Politicians Who Own Stakes in Airport Scanner Companies

Sen. John Kerry (D-Mass.)	$500,000-$1 million  (the shares are in his
wife's name, Teresa Heinz - ketchup magnate extraordinaire)
Rep. Michael Castle (R-Del.)	$16,002-$65,000
Rep. Michael McCaul (R-Texas)	$16,002-$65,000
Rep. Judy Biggert (R-Ill.)	$15,001-$50,000

Earlier this year, L-3 Communications received a $165 million contract for the
machines.

RapiScan, was also awarded a $173 million contract.

RapiScan has hired Michael Chertoff, former secretary of Homeland Security under
Republican President George W. Bush. It also says former Republican Sen. Alfonse
D'Amato (R-N.Y.) and Linda Daschle, the wife of former Senate Majority Leader
Tom Daschle (D-S.D.), also lobby for L-3.

http://m.foxbusiness.com/quickPage.html?page=19453&content=45023260&pageNum=-1

My nose is sensing something fishy, and it reeks of insider trading all the way
to treason.

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy.  Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo