Re: Joe...

On Nov 25, 12:08=A0am, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> First, Happy Thanksgiving!
>
> Second:http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40362816/ns/politics-more_politics/
>
> "Jury convicts DeLay in money laundering trial. Former U.S. House majorit=
> leader faces up to life in prison"
>
> Ouch!!! =A0
>
> :-))

RHC: I have no sympathy for him, or others of his kind. Those who
abuse power entrusted to them by the populace deserve the worst kind
of punishment. Failure of society to chase these kinds of criminals on
an ongoing basis can only lead to rampant corruption (like we see in
Afghanistan for example). Democracy can only function when people
trust their elected officials to work in their best interests, and not
their own.

Screw the bastard !!....may he rot in hell