Re: BOMB AMERICAN FEDERAL BUILDINGS, INFRASTRUCTURE and KILL FBI, CIA, DNI and NSA DIRECTORS

Jim Rojas <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> This poster has been reported to FBI
>
>We have more to fear from home the home grown variety of terrorist &
>extremist groups.

That's probably who the OP *is*.

I hope the FBI has a little chat with him to find out if this nut is a credible
threat.

The part about the "chip implants" may be an intentional ruse, should he get
caught.  Planting the seed for a "insanity" defense.

Or, he may be really disturbed and believes what he writes.  If that is the
case, he needs to be located and interviewed to determine his capabilities to
carry out the crimes.

Or it might be some really bored and stoned college kid that wanted to see if
this rant would net him some good trolling marks.

Who da' fuck knows.  I'd hate to be the dude at the FBI chasing down all these
people when 99% turns out to be bullshit.  I'd guess the rookies get assigned to
stuff like this, good way to train.

--
You'll be Ok, Enjoy.  Life is nothing more than a bunch of mini
vacations all rolled into one. - Old Gringo