Re: Obama one of Greatest Teleprompter Readers of all time!

On Nov 9, 3:02=A0pm, G. Morgan <usenet_ab...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Nobody is stupid enough to make in worse on purpose. =A0What would Oba=
ma have to
> >> gain by "making it worse"?
>
> >So his refusal to allow anything helpful early on was due to incompetenc=
e?

> It was BP's ball game, that is what protocol called for. =A0Nobody prepar=
ed for a
> spill of this magnitude because it shouldn't have happened. =A0The incide=
nt was
> 100% preventable. =A0I don't know what Obama was expected to do about it.
>
> Blame the "system" for not having some kind of emergency protocol in plac=
e,
> blame BP, but Obama?

Nothing is 100% preventable.

Hey as far as blaming Obama the left blamed Bush for Katrina so why
the hell not? It is the administrations fault for the response because
of the location of the spill which was out in deep water

It took him weeks to get there and when he did he made it a photo op