Re: Obama one of Greatest Teleprompter Readers of all time!

Frank Kurz <tech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 07/11/2010 8:00 AM, G. Morgan wrote:
>> Uni<un@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>>
>>> yepper,  one of the best mouth readers of all time, ol Obammie is.
>>> whatta joke these dems are!
>>> one term wonders,  they are!
>>>
>>> http://www.hindustantimes.com/Obama-to-use-teleprompter-for-Hindi-speech/H1-Article1-622605.aspx
>>>
>>> next time they'll vote in a cartoon,  wait and see, you will!
>>

>> This is probably just a drive-by spammer, but I'll bite.
>>
>> So what is the big deal about using a teleprompter when making a prepared
>> speech?  Are you saying the Great Orator "George W Bush" didn't use one?
>>
>> He did, and still managed to fuck up most of his speeches.
>>

>I don't know of any politician that doesn't read a speech from either a
>teleprompter or a hard copy sheet.  I'm pretty sure that Winston
>Churchill didn't ad-lib the famous "blood, sweat, and tears" speech (and
>that was broadcast in his native tongue).

Exactly.  Some Republicans are so bitter that Obama is in the big seat, they
will float anything remotely that might "fly" as negative.   The OP did a
miserable job of making the pres. look like a fool, but quite well at making
himself the same.