Re: Obama one of Greatest Teleprompter Readers of all time!

Uni <un@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>yepper,  one of the best mouth readers of all time, ol Obammie is.
>whatta joke these dems are!
>one term wonders,  they are!
>
>http://www.hindustantimes.com/Obama-to-use-teleprompter-for-Hindi-speech/H1-Article1-622605.aspx
>
>next time they'll vote in a cartoon,  wait and see, you will!

This is probably just a drive-by spammer, but I'll bite.

So what is the big deal about using a teleprompter when making a prepared
speech?  Are you saying the Great Orator "George W Bush" didn't use one?

He did, and still managed to fuck up most of his speeches.