Re: Obama one of Greatest Teleprompter Readers of all time!

JoeRaisin <joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On 11/8/2010 1:02 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
>> JoeRaisin<joeraisin2001@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>>
>>> The BP fiasco was no mistake - nobody is THAT incompetent.  He had to be
>>> purposefully trying to make it worse.
>>
>> Nobody is stupid enough to make in worse on purpose.  What would Obama have to
>> gain by "making it worse"?
>>

>So his refusal to allow anything helpful early on was due to incompetence?

It was BP's ball game, that is what protocol called for.  Nobody prepared for a
spill of this magnitude because it shouldn't have happened.  The incident was
100% preventable.  I don't know what Obama was expected to do about it.

Blame the "system" for not having some kind of emergency protocol in place,
blame BP, but Obama?