> > On May 16, 1:13 pm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

TERIOR

ORE

After 20

> > > RHC: Unfortunately, you and I discussing something like this we both
> > > totally agree on is like the "minister preaching to the converted".
> > > The really sad part is how unsophisticated consumers are taken in by
> > > all the phoney marketing hype.
>
> > > At least when you have taken no security precautions, you know it and
> > > can accommodate to a degree for it. However, when you are sold crap
> > > and lead to believe you have a real measure of security, you end up
> > > fooling yourself with a false sense of security. That's really sad...=
..-

> > This is the very reason when I hear people complain about these scam
> > companies and free alarm systems I no longer get upset. I used to get
> > really pissed thinking that the companies were taking business away
> > from me. Quite some time ago I finally realized that there are scam
> > companies in every industry and there are people who fall prey to
> > them. And those people who do fall prey ...... are not and never would
> > have been my customers.
>
> > Now when I hear stories like this I'm happy. Because ...... NOW they
> > ARE my customer!!!!!.
>
> RHC: Sorry, you've lost me there....how are they our customers ?
> Perhaps having been burned, and after doing even a bit of research,
> they may well end up as our customers....maybe-

Meaning that ......... when these kinds of companys attract end users,
these end users are not the type of people who are seriously looking
for a security solution. They're looking for a cheap way out. That
they can be deceived by these companys doesn't put them in a category
of client that I typically attract or, in fact would want to call me
for an estimate. It's just a waste of my time. After they get the
cheap system from the "other" company, some of these people are
satisfied or if not, will tolerate the poor protection and service and
being screwed on their monthly rates. Others learn that you don't get
something for nothing and look for a better product.
They weren't my (type) of customers before but now, they can be.