Re: Alarm Farce...

On May 16, 1:13=EF=BF=BDpm, tourman <robercampb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On May 16, 10:54=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson
>

> <use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On 15/05/2010 6:18 AM, tourman wrote:

OR

> > > RHC: Sorry Frank, I just realized this was a referral from you from
> > > somewhere else. I jumped too quickly. It's just when I see the name
> > > Alarm Force, I =EF=BF=BDfeel like a bull seeing red ! These guys give=
 our
> > > industry a severe bad name and it makes me exceedingly =EF=BF=BDangry=
>
> > > I'll wipe the slobber off my cheek now.....:))))
>
> > No worries, mate! (as the Aussies say). =EF=BF=BDAlarm Farce makes me s=
ee red as
> > well. =EF=BF=BDSubstandard equipment, empty promises, and their much ba=
llyhooed
> > "voice response"... =EF=BF=BDAll designed for one purpose... =EF=BF=BDT=
o "fleece" the
> > unsuspecting and trusting public. =EF=BF=BDHave you seen the "interview=
 with a
> > real burglar", who actually "avoided Alarm Farce protected homes"??? =
=EF=BF=BDAt
> > least one guys got himself a semi-legitimate "job"... =EF=BF=BD:-)
>
> > Their system is "free", which means it has no value. =EF=BF=BDWhen will=
 people
> > realize that "free" means "nothing" in the way of security?
>
> > --
> > My wife says women are angels. =EF=BF=BDAnd even when us guys manage to=
 clip
> > their wings, they'll keep right on flying... =EF=BF=BDon their broomsti=
cks.

> RHC: Unfortunately, you and I discussing something like this we both
> totally agree on is like the "minister preaching to the converted".
> The really sad part is how unsophisticated consumers are taken in by
> all the phoney marketing hype.
>
> At least when you have taken no security precautions, you know it and
> can accommodate to a degree for it. However, when you are sold =EF=BF=BDc=
rap
> and lead to believe you have a real measure of security, you end up
> fooling yourself with a false sense of security. That's really sad.....-

This is the very reason when I hear people complain about these scam
companies and free alarm systems I no longer get upset. I used to get
really pissed thinking that the companies were taking business away
from me. Quite some time ago I finally realized that there are scam
companies in every industry and there are people who fall prey to
them. And those people who do fall prey ...... are not and never would
have been my customers.

Now when I hear stories like this I'm happy. Because ...... NOW they
ARE my customer!!!!!.