Re: Paypal has been hacked

"G. Morgan" wrote:

>> "A mind is a terrible  thing to waste"..
>> That quote  seem to apply here..
>
> You forgot the rest of the quote... "on a Republican"

Not so.  I know some very intelligent Republicans.

On another bnote, did you see the tiff that's come up between Bart Stupak and a
group of 59,000 nuns?  (no joke)

Apparently, this Catholic association representing a whole bunch of different
Orders, has thoroughly checked the healthcare reform bill and they say there is
no language in the bill that authorizes the use of federal tax dollars to pay
for abortions.  Furthermore, they said that Stupak should vote for the bill,
that it's a good thing that will help a lot of needy people.  Apparently, Stupak
refused to budge.  Now if the largest organization of Catholic nuns says the
bill does not support abortion and Stupak still refuses, we can draw be only one
conclusion -- his opposition has *nothing* to do with abortion.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics