Re: Paypal has been hacked

"Rockytsquirrel" <gafa@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Bob,  I hope your saying all that with tongue-in-cheek..

If you mean:

"Regardless whether MSNBC succeeds or fails, the important
things right now are to fix the American healthcare system,
undo the terrible damage that Bush did to the economy,
regulate the reckless, greedy corporations that are ravaging
our nation with the blessing of right-wing politicians"

I hope it was not (tongue in cheek).  I'm not a liberal or conservative,
Democrat nor Republican, but everything in the about quote I completely agree
with.