Re: You got what you wished for

On Jun 26, 12:04=A0pm, Frank Olson
<Use_the_email_li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 25/06/2010 10:43 AM, tourman wrote:

> >> So do you someday plan on explaining this statement that started the
> >> thread?
>
> > RHC: I suspect this is subtle wisdom that shall forever remain
> > uppermost in the minds of those who would question the basic meaning
> > of life, understood only by those blessed with eternal wisdom beyond
> > their years, but searched for by the working masses and their constant
> > quest for happiness of mind and spirit.
>
> > Or more likely, Tom was bombed out of his mind the day he wrote it ....
>
> The first one's way too philosophical for someone from New Yawk.
>
> The last one's close. =A0He's been spending way too much time in his son'=
> "Playmobile" Village. =A0You tend to get a little "twisted" when you mix
> in the Lego people and Spiderman (with me it was the whole crew of Star
> Trek TNG and the Raptor from Jurassic Park). =A0;-)-

I like the Chucky Cheese and the Cheese Cake Factory. But every time I
try to get into the ball cage, the tell me it's only for kids and
that, in fact, I have to have some kids with me to get into the place.
Damn that's frustrating! But they usually give me a balloon on the way
out, so it's kinda worth it. They wouldn't sing happy birthday to me
on my birthday either.