Re: You got what you wished for

On 25/06/2010 10:43 AM, tourman wrote:
> On Jun 24, 12:26 pm, mleuck<m.le...@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> On Jun 2, 3:36 am, Spellcheck Patrol<alarminst...@xxxxxxx>  wrote:
>>
>>> Well we finally hit that point of no return. Can't do much with burnt
>>> biscuits. I certainly hope there is eternal peace, as well as a chance
>>> for those who doubt to reconcile. Other than that the future is up to
>>> you
>>
>> So do you someday plan on explaining this statement that started the
>> thread?
>
> RHC: I suspect this is subtle wisdom that shall forever remain
> uppermost in the minds of those who would question the basic meaning
> of life, understood only by those blessed with eternal wisdom beyond
> their years, but searched for by the working masses and their constant
> quest for happiness of mind and spirit.
>
> Or more likely, Tom was bombed out of his mind the day he wrote it ....

The first one's way too philosophical for someone from New Yawk.

The last one's close.  He's been spending way too much time in his son's
"Playmobile" Village.  You tend to get a little "twisted" when you mix
in the Lego people and Spiderman (with me it was the whole crew of Star
Trek TNG and the Raptor from Jurassic Park).  ;-)