Re: How's All-American Alarm Monitoring?

On 6/16/2010 12:47 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Pool_Player" <sjazzz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> RHC: Wow !! Weekly test report = one dispatch = $80 fine= $320 per
>>> month monitoring ! Jeez....I wish I could charge that kind of rate !!
>>> A hell of a station you got there....:)))
>> Your claim is hard to believe. Are you saying there were four
>> dispatches (police and/or fire and/or ambulance), one week after the
>> other, for each of four weeks, and nothing was done by the responsible
>> alarm installation company to investigate the reasons for the wrongful
>> dispatches and nothing was done to find an early resolution to the
>> problem with All-American Monitoring? It's hard to believe that the
>> responsible alarm installation company would let the tests continue
>> after, say, the second wrongful dispatch. A third false dispatch after
>> a test would be irresponsible, and a fourth would be absolutely
>> ridiculous. So, I think it's more likely that either the alarm
>> installation company did not perform the tests properly, or it never
>> happened to begin with. If it did happen like you said, then it's the
>> responsible alarm installation company's fault for not finding an
>> early resolution to the problem. Also, it's not my station. I work for
>> an alarm company seeking an alternative monitoring company to
>> outsource our monitoring services. Do you represent or work for an
>> alarm monitoring company?
>

> What?! You now sound like a spammer promoting All American with your
> query and then getting pissed because somebody posted how they had a bad
> experience. Then you totally misread what somebody else posted in
> commentary about that and went off the deep end. Good luck. Your little
> charade totally failed. I was actually considering All American atleast
> in passing, but you made me decide to send them a demand letter to
> remove my address from their mailing list instead. Good job.

Actually, like I said earlier, I'm not at all affiliated with All
American. I was hoping for an answer that included some information that
supported their positive or negative recommendation. It sounded more
like a hasty consumer complaint, which didn't make sense to me. Would
you let false dispatches continue 3 more times knowing that each one
would cost your customer $80?