Re: How's All-American Alarm Monitoring?

On Jun 16, 11:47=A0am, "Bob La Londe" <nos...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Pool_Player" <sja...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> >> RHC: Wow !! Weekly test report =3D one dispatch =3D $80 fine=3D $320 p=
er
> >> month monitoring ! Jeez....I wish I could charge that kind of rate !!
> >> A hell of a station you got there....:)))
> > Your claim is hard to believe. Are you saying there were four dispatche=
> > (police and/or fire and/or ambulance), one week after the other, for ea=
ch
> > of four weeks, and nothing was done by the responsible alarm installati=
on
> > company to investigate the reasons for the wrongful dispatches and noth=
ing
> > was done to find an early resolution to the problem with All-American
> > Monitoring? It's hard to believe that the responsible alarm installatio=
> > company would let the tests continue after, say, the second wrongful
> > dispatch. A third false dispatch after a test would be irresponsible, a=
nd
> > a fourth would be absolutely ridiculous. So, I think it's more likely t=
hat
> > either the alarm installation company did not perform the tests properl=
y,
> > or it never happened to begin with. If it did happen like you said, the=
> > it's the responsible alarm installation company's fault for not finding=
 an
> > early resolution to the problem. Also, it's not my station. I work for =
an
> > alarm company seeking an alternative monitoring company to outsource ou=
> > monitoring services. Do you represent or work for an alarm monitoring
> > company?
>
> What?! =A0You now sound like a spammer promoting All American with your q=
uery
> and then getting pissed because somebody posted how they had a bad
> experience. =A0Then you totally misread what somebody else posted in
> commentary about that and went off the deep end. =A0Good luck. =A0Your li=
ttle
> charade totally failed. =A0I was actually considering All American atleas=
t in
> passing, but you made me decide to send them a demand letter to remove my
> address from their mailing list instead. =A0Good job.

I doubt it's a spammer, he'd have posted a link telling everyone to go
then come back and say what they think, list all of the services
offered by the station in far greater detail than a normally curious
person would do, then he'd tell how great his service with them while
appearing concerned about potential long-term issues which is why he's
supposedly here in the first place.

Besides while I know nothing about All American I seriously doubt they
or any other monitoring station have to resort to spamming a small
newsgroup like this for business.