Re: DSC 832 on Cable VoIP

www.superaffiliate7.com

Log on to Find out how you can make money by clicking my Web Site.
You will find  good Affiiliates  for  health products, such as EDTA-Oral
Chelation,
Apricot kernels for cancer treament, Other affiliates are for Computers,
household products, Satellite TV (You may watch International Channel on
your Computer),
Download Commmercial Movies, Email, Free Horoscope.

"Puterjoe" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jan 2, 10:52 pm, Spellcheck Patrol <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 2, 7:26 pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Takes too long to read this post. Just tell me, are the coloreds to
> > > blame for this issue or is it the christ killers?
>
> > I blame white supremists <
>
> The birthers have taken the lead in idiocy leaving the negro haters
> kissing 2nd place. 3rd place is a tie between anyone that voted for
> Pelosi, and those that don't think pro rasslin is real.- Hide quoted
> text -

Your an idiot....keep that racist crap to yourself....i bet you teach
that crap to your kids.....you ain't funny, but I bet you think you
are.....go play some where else....