Re: DSC 832 on Cable VoIP

On Sat, 23 Jan 2010 06:40:06 -0800 (PST), Puterjoe
<joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Your an idiot....keep that racist crap to yourself....i bet you teach
>that crap to your kids.....you ain't funny, but I bet you think you
>are.....go play some where else....

That's just Tom.  He's not really that way, he does it for shock
value... suckering in troll-bait like yourself.

He's kinda like Carlos Mencia ... makes fun of everyone.

And he organizes charities to help those very same people he appears
to be making fun of.