Re: Ping: Petem

On Fri, 1 Jan 2010 20:47:27 -0800 (PST), tourman
<robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>RHC: You're right ! Here I am letting this thread degenerate into the
>usual pissing contest. It's just that Jack gets my goat with his
>picking apart every little thing that is said and proceeding to take
>what he chooses of it out of context...

I know.  I'm guilty of the same thing.

It is my New Year's resolution to adhere to the old adage "If you
can't say something nice, don't say anything at all".  Should I stray
from my resolution, I fully expect anyone to throw this message back
at me and call me out on it.

All the fighting and name calling is (was) somewhat entertaining, but
it doesn't say much for this group as a whole.  I'd like to see the
group go in the direction that the founder (Steve) originally intended
in the beginning.  Repeated here:
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/asafaq.htm

>My apologies to the group....I'll play nice too.

None necessary.  I was just adding my 2¢.  and hoping others would
feel the same way.  New year, and a chance to start fresh and all....

Happy New Year :-)