Re: ADT buys Broadview (Brinks)

On Dec 15, 9:09=A0pm, "Russell Brill" <russwbr...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't totally agree... I believe there is some truth to the statement t=
hat
> the ESA cares more for the nationals than the small guys, and I think I k=
now
> why... It's simple math, take Sacramento, there is around 250+ companies =
in
> my area, out of that 250 how many do you think belong to SAAA/CAA/ESA...
> Here's a hinthttp://www.sacalarm.org/members.phpand another hinthttp://ww=
w.caaonline.org/regularmembersregions.asp... The nationals & Large
> regional players far out number the small companies... If the small
> companies want a louder voice, then maybe they need to join to be heard..=
.
> You know the old saying, " Money talks, and Bullshit walks"......

The independents are just that ..... independent. The only way they're
going to unify is if there's something in it for them. It's the
NBFAA's job to give them that ..... what ever it is .... to get them
to join so that as a massive organization they can make things
happen. ... The orgainiztion of the small companys isn't going "just
happen" spontaneously. It's got to be made to happen.  After 50 plus
years and they've done little to nothing to organize this trade?

What eles needs to be said?