Re: Might be away for a few days again

"G. Morgan" wrote:

> Wow.  That's pretty bad, an avoidable error that caused harm.
> It's time for the new nurse to be the old nurse.  There is no
> excuse for not double checking the med's.  That is a job that
> needs to be done with 100% accuracy, 100% of the time.

Graham, you'd be amazed at the way the hospice nurses are.
They come to my home each week to set up my meds in one
of those dispensing boxes each.  In addition, any time I call
with a problem they come over, usually within minutes.

During the weekly visit they take my vitals, then visit for as
much as an hour discussing my treatment making sure all the
equipment is working correctly, whatever.  There's never a
rush.

I feel bad for the nurse because she may be in trouble with
her boss.  Humans make mistakes.  I was fortunate to catch
the problem right away and it's now being treated.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics