Re: Might be away for a few days again

"Robert L Bass" wrote:

> All of a sudden I have the same symptoms I had before.

Turned out to be a medical error.  The new nurse put too
much of one medication in my medicine dispensor this week.
They sent a nurse out and after sorting things she figured it
out.  Now they are giving me supplemental medicines to
bring things under control.  It'll take a few days but I didn't
have to be admitted so I'm grateful for that.

Regards,
Robert