Re: OT: Foulball

On Sep 13, 1:28 pm, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sep 13, 6:41 am, "Kid" <k...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Nice try, but (of course) you're lying.
>
> > BARRY SOETORO IS NOT ANOTHER NAME FOR BARACK OBAMA AS I ALLUDED TO?
> > WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LIE bASS?
>
> > > From:http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/occidental.asp
>
> > > Claim:   Recently released records document that Barack Obama received
> > > college financial aid in the U.S. as a "foreign student from Indonesia."
>
> > NICE STRAW MAN,bASS.  i  NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FINACIAL AID.
> > AND
> > SNOPES.  2 PEOPLE IN A DOUBLE WIDE.
> > THAT MAKES YOU ARE A GULLIBLE LIAR.
>
> You were fine until you got to the birther stupidity...
>
> Almost as nutty as the 911 truthers that Robert supported <

The birthers are fucking morons as are the 9/11 conspiracy screwballs,
however I do firmly believe we shot down the plane over PA because
wreckage was recovered as far as 5 miles from the alleged crash site.

Now while we're on the topic of fucking morons, and since I haven't
figured out how to post in a thread without it attaching someone
else's post, allow me to say you are all in that category as far as I
am concerned. You boneheads (Republicrats and Democrans) will cast a
ballot based on the party affiliation rather than cast a vote based on
the merits and integrity of the candidates. Talking heads plug their
favorite candidates and the sheep that watch those clowns follow their
advice.
You guys get so caught up defending your PARTY that you pay no
attention to how your PARTY is destroying the country, taking away our
rights, and leaving a bigger mess for future generations.
Read the fucking Constitution and then take a good long look at the
fucknuts you vote for. Ask yourselves if your guy (or gal) is honoring
the oath they took, or if they are greedy bastards taking us for a
ride?
Red State/Blue State...........Horseshit! Wake the fuck up you
ignorant stooges. Defend our Constitution with the same vigor as you
defend your party and this country will return to greatness.
The sad part is you're intelligent enough to realize you are backing
people that are not honoring the oath, but you're so fucking spineless
you fear reprisal, and backlash should you take offense at the crimes
being committed.
Our founding Fathers had the kahonas to say enough is enough but we
don't.
Do you understand that flying this flag
http://media.photobucket.com/image/don%252527t%20tread%20on%20me/MSimon6808/dont_tread_on_me.jpg
gets you listed as a possible domestic terrorist?
You blathering retards need to wake up or shut up. Stay home next
election day if you are too fucking ignorant to choose someone who
will represent the PEOPLE. Stop trying to sugarcoat the resume of
whatever idiot you voted for.
Obama is not qualified to lead this nation. McCain is not qualified to
lead this nation. These are facts. The other facts are that you morons
chose between the two, and you're still debating which of these two
nitwits would have been better.
I'd vote for Benny Hill before I'd vote for either of them.