Re: OT: Homerun

"too fat for a ladder" wrote:

> So what is your point? It's ok for Obama to suck because the previous
> knucklehead was worse?

We disagree.  Obama is the best hope we have of getting our country back on
course.  We've been led by liars and crooks for the eight years Bush and
Cheney were in power.  Now we're finally starting to address the damage they
have done.  It's not going to be quick and it's not going to be easy undoing
eight years of political, military and financial mayhem.  At least we're
beginning to work on it though.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass