Re: OT: Foulball

"Rober L Bass" <Scales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Wc-dnYrJO4x97jfXnZ2dnUVZ_rudnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Kid" wrote:
>>
>> Why does Obammy have to lie so much?
>
> Cite one lie he told.

Here Obie admits he was lying when Joltin Joe called him a liar in front of
the world:

The question, as we all know, arises from the Wilson "You lie" outburst, and
the core claim that notwithstanding specific bill language barring illegal
immigrants from participating in the "exchange," as a practical matter,
there is no way of verifying the citizenship of applicants -- which is the
current state of play. Republicans say that then means illegal immigrants
would end up being enrolled in plans -- bill language or no bill language.

Today, for the first time as far as we know, the administration is backing a
provision that would require proof of citizenship before someone could
enroll in a plan selected on the exchange.

Obie has changed his stance so nobody can rightfully call him a liar now.
isn't that special.

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/09/11/2065287.aspx