Re: Good news... well, sort of

On Sep 23, 8:32=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Anyway, I'm considering heading back to Brazil for Carnaval 2010 if I'm s=
till
> on my feet that far along. =EF=BF=BDYou've probably read about Carnaval i=
n Rio De
> Janeiro or seen bits about it on TV at one time or another. =EF=BF=BDIt's=
 this
> incredible show that you watch from viewing stands (called the Sambadroma=
).

> That's OK for tourists but I prefer the Nordestino (in the NE cities of
> Brazil) version of Carnaval. =EF=BF=BDThere it's a bacchanalian street pa=
rty with
> literally hundreds of thousands of people out in the streets -- laughing,
> dancing, drinking, kissing random strangers and listening to the greatest
> bands in all of South America as they slowly make their way along a 6-8
> kilometer parade route.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

I get antsy in an elevator with more than four people.

But ............. Thanks for the warning.

Vist to Brazil during Carnival goes on the list with Hati, Dominican
Republic, Espaniol , places in Mexico, and most of the other South
American countries., along with Iraq Iran and Afganistan.

I Don't go to places where there are big uncontrolable crowds or
hostile people. Limits my travel destinations sometimes but there are
lots of other choices and the relaxation level is great.