Re: OT: Rainbow

"Frank Olson" wrote:

> I think it has to do with light refraction through suspended water droplets.

That's true.

> There is no pot of gold at the end of it.  When seen from the air, a
> "rainbow" forms a complete circle.  The Bible tells us that God made the
> rainbow to serve as a reminder (for Him and us) of the flood. The Bible was
> written by a lot of men that weren't educated in the way of science.

There is no conflict between faith and science.  Simply put, science is the
study of how things work.  The *way* things work was and is designed by God.

> They may have been "inspired", but they were certainly ignorant of a lot of
> things.

Everyone is ignorant of a lot of things, even you and I.  The cure for
ignorance is education.  The real problem isn't ignorance but stupidity.
Unfortunately, there is no known treatment for stupid.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics