Re: OT: Rainbow

On Oct 26, 11:09=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> This past Saturday, Oct 24, Fred Stearn "The Rainbow Maker" came to Saras=
ota's breast cancer awareness 5K walk/run event. =A0As walkers approached t=
he end of the 5 kilometer path they passed under a natural rainbow in the s=
ky created using fire trucks under Fred's guidance. =A0This was the second =
time Stearn created a rainbow for cancer survivors in Florida. =A0The first=
 time was about 9 or 10 years ago in Naples.

> Here's how this affected me and my family. =A0Fred is my brother's and my=
 friend. =A0The Naples rainbow was named "Mike's Rainbow" and was made in h=
is honor as he fought and defeated lung cancer. =A0Mike is now cancer free =
and has been for almost 11 years. =A0The Sarasota rainbow was "Robert's Rai=
nbow." =A0Not many people get to have their own rainbow. =A0:^)

> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert
>
> =A0Robert L Bass.vcf
> < 1KViewDownload

Often while fighting fires or during the mop up  we often see the
rainbows from hose streams  you have to wonder how such a thing of
beauty emerges during such a tragic event.