OT: Rainbow

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CA562C.D95A1630

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01CA562C.D95A1630

This past Saturday, Oct 24, Fred Stearn "The Rainbow Maker" came to =
Sarasota's breast cancer awareness 5K walk/run event.  As walkers =
approached the end of the 5 kilometer path they passed under a natural =
rainbow in the sky created using fire trucks under Fred's guidance.  =
This was the second time Stearn created a rainbow for cancer survivors =
in Florida.  The first time was about 9 or 10 years ago in Naples.

Here's how this affected me and my family.  Fred is my brother's and my =
friend.  The Naples rainbow was named "Mike's Rainbow" and was made in =
his honor as he fought and defeated lung cancer.  Mike is now cancer =
free and has been for almost 11 years.  The Sarasota rainbow was =
"Robert's Rainbow."  Not many people get to have their own rainbow.  :^)

--=20

Regards,
Robert
------=_NextPart_001_000A_01CA562C.D95A1630

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>This past Saturday, Oct 24, Fred Stearn "The Rainbow =
Maker"=20
came to Sarasota's breast cancer awareness 5K walk/run event.&nbsp; As =
walkers=20
approached the end of the 5 kilometer path they passed under a natural =
rainbow=20
in the sky created using fire trucks under Fred's guidance.&nbsp; This =
was the=20
second time Stearn created a rainbow for cancer survivors in =
Florida.&nbsp; The=20
first time was about 9 or 10 years ago in Naples.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Here's how this affected me and my family.&nbsp; =
Fred is my=20
brother's and my friend.&nbsp; The Naples rainbow was named "Mike's =
Rainbow" and=20
was made in his honor as he fought and defeated lung cancer.&nbsp; Mike =
is now=20
cancer free and has been for almost 11 years.&nbsp; The Sarasota rainbow =
was=20
"Robert's Rainbow."&nbsp; Not many people get to have their own =
rainbow.&nbsp;=20
:^)</FONT></DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<DIV><BR>-- </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,<BR>Robert</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_000A_01CA562C.D95A1630--

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01CA562C.D95A1630
	filename="Robert L Bass.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD