Re: ADI - Closing Atleast One Branch

mleuck wrote:
> On Oct 8, 8:04 am, Jim Rojas <jro...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Does anyone has a 1 - 2 year old ADI catalog? That might give us a clue
>> which branches were already closed.
>>
>> Jim Rojas
>
> I should think dealers in a particular area would know their local ADI
> location is closed. I have a 2008 PDF listing the sites but to me this
> is silly since anyone wanting to know what branch is open can easily
> go to the ADI site.
>
> Would you be as enthusiastic if they actually opened a site?

Sure. I am sure dealers will want to know of any new branches popping up
in their areas.

I have been hearing complaints from Staten Island dealers about the
unknown closing. They just showed up to buy something, and they were
gone. Now they are force to travel 20 miles to either Brooklyn, or New
Jersey...all of which require bridge tolls. So many are now forced to
have ADI mail their orders to them.

Jim Rojas