ADI - Closing Atleast One Branch

I just got a letter from ADI letting me know they are closing one of the
branches I have dealt with in the past.  Wonder if they are going to be
closing any other branches?

I don't buy much from them, try to never buy anything I have to have right
away, and try to make all my purchases from them through the on-line
interface so it has no affect on me...  I have noted that inventory numbers
on many items are listed much lower than they used to be.

Hmmm...