Re: Pro 1....oh brother !

On Oct 22, 1:19=A0am, mleuck <m.le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Oct 21, 11:00=A0pm, CH=AEIS <s...@xxxxx> wrote:
>
> > "alarman" wrote...
>
> > > Oh, yes. Now I remember why there are no Ademco panels in my stockroo=
m.

> > We have two Vista 20 kits at the office. =A0They've both been there for=
 about
> > 4 years now, maybe 5. =A0Never out of the box.
>
> > Hopefully one day I'll finally get to throw them out... or use them as =
power
> > supplies.
>
> > Despite DSC's debugging program (installers going crazy), I'll stick wi=
th
> > them.
>
> > - Chris
>
> I seriously doubt the problem with this one is the hardware

At least most of the new panels Honeywell sells  has the siren and
telephone warning but you still like most other panels have ability to
not turn it on. they still sell the 4140 because so many dealers can
install nothing else same with the FBII XL2T because they refuse to
get involved with downloading and computers.or learn any thing new.

the early panels did lack a lot but with the P series there has been a
good improvement including logging capability.scheduling etc. I use
the Honeywell products because they are one of the few that hold up in
industrial settings. and i refuse to get locked into a dealer item
like Bosch ,DMP etc.
amazing how many places you put alarms in and they never use them and
that goes for cameras as well there only in there because insurance
requires them.