Re: Foiling ?? 2 all

I'm not looking for extra income, but I need something to do with my
time.
Somethings talked about here I never had to deal with
like foiling a plate when the temp. was cold and humid.
Here in summer you put down a strip of glue & water, and in 30 seconds
it's dry.
Time to use varnish, It's makes for better job. But I think a foil job
looks much better when you use water or glue and water only. JMO :)