Re: UL864

The only Vista panels that are UL864 revision 9 compliant are:
ADEMCO VISTA-32FB-9

ADEMCO VISTA-128FBP-9/V128FBP-24-9

ADEMCO VISTA-250FBP-2/VISTA250FBP-24-9

Remember that the 6160- CR won't work with the -9 panels. Only the 6160-CR-2
will work with the -9.

You need to upgrade the Compass software to .82A to work with -9 panels.