Re: TL-150 general supervisory errors?

> > Did you try configuring the TLink in the router DMZ?
>
> > Jim Rojas
>
> He'd still have the same potential hack issues from the outside, in
> the end it's no different doing that than what he has now.

True, but it would eliminate the need to purchase a switch and a high-
speed plan that grants multiple IPs.  Only thing I wonder about is
that if the problem stems from the router idling or refreshing the
ethernet service, which in turn causes the supervisory fault on the
TL-150, it might do the same on the port setup as DMZ.  Worth a try
though in the future.

As a further update, my customer installed an Apple router in place of
the Cisco (which appears to have been causing the supervisory faults)
and at this point the TL-150 is happy and it's also resolved the log-
in exposure.