Home Business Tips - Are You a High Achiever in Your Business

Are you a high achiever? Would you like to be?
Here are three strategies used by high achievers that you can
implement immediately.
High achievers plan long using;
1) methods 2) resources 3) focus
In order to plan you must have a method. Once you know what your goal
is you can accomplish it by planning long. High achievers find a
method to accomplish the task. You can find your method by doing your
research. In my case in order to develop my home business I found
someone who has already done what I want to do. Then I adopted his
methods to accomplish my dream. I looked at many different methods
prior to making the commitment. You too can do this by checking out
others who have done what you want to do via books, CD's, DVD's or
perhaps even in person.
Next finding the resources can be a very simple process, if like me
you have a coach they will be able to direct you for the resources you
need in order to accomplish your dream. You can search the internet,
go to libraries, ask your successful friends and family. Read those
books, listen to the CD's and watch the DVD's and then take action.
Think of using a magnifying glass on a hot day to start a fire. That
is FOCUS, that is what is required to be a high achiever in your
business There are so many things that take us off focus today, we are
a microwave society, everything in small chunks! Start by focusing on
a single task for 15 minutes per day. I personally changed my schedule
so that I could write for 15 minutes first thing every morning. I know
that is when I am at my writing best, therefore when I add the focus I
can get one article written.
"Focus more on your desire than on your doubt, and the dream will take
care of itself. You may be surprised at how easily this happens. Your
doubts are not as powerful as your desires, unless you make them so."
Marcia Wieder
Once you become clear with the goals you dream of accomplishing; you
will recognize where you are wasting time. We are all wasting time
somewhere! This is what takes us off focus, all those time wasting
activities
In the beginning borrow the beliefs of other until yours are where you
want them to be, strong! As yourself what if "it" (the negative
belief) wasn't true - what would I do?
It's not how many doors are opened to you that counts, it's how many
you're brave enough to walk through.

Open Your Doors To Over 200 Million Hungry eBay Shoppers Worldwide -
http://ebyfortune.hk.to/