Re: TL-150 general supervisory errors?

Here's a bit of an update on what we've done...

DSC tech support felt it was the router so to test that theory we put
in a plain switch behind the cable modem and split the signal to the
TL-150 and the router - effectively putting the TL-150 in front of the
router and we've experienced no supervisory troubles since.  So while
we've determined that the router is indeed the cause, in its current
configuration FWIW there is the concern of the login interface being
exposed to the internet...

BTW, the above work-around will only work if your service provider
will grant you at least two IP addresses.