Second wireless receiver on a Ademco Vista 20p?

I have a Vista 20p with 16 wireless zones (ADP Branded).  I also
happen to have a spare 16 zone wireless receiver.  Can I put a second
wireless receiver on the 20p?  The instructions for installing the
receiver say to use address zero - but I suspect if 2 were used,
another address would be needed.  Can anyone shed light on how to set
up and program a second wireless
Thanks!
-CC