Re: How much of a deterrent is a non-ADT/Brinks home security system? Options

On Mar 5, 11:53=A0am, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> "tourman" wrote:
>
> On Mar 3, 10:21 pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > ... BTW, you might find some irony in the fact that the home I'm rentin=
>
> down here in Florida...
>

> > ... Signed: Freezing my butt off in Florida
>
> Are you going to be around Sarasota soon? =A0If so, how about we do a rid=
e?
> BTW, I'm off chemo for the time being so I'm able to get out some.

RHC: Unfortunately Bob, we wont be coming south this year after we
leave Panama City. We usually visit a friend who has a home in
Bradenton; however, his wife is recovering from breast cancer surgery
and they have to stay home this year for radiation treatment. I didn't
bring the motorcycle down this year either.

I'm sorry to say, it's unlikely we'll get together this year. Given
your circumstances, they bothers me greatly.......