Re: FS: Fire Alarm Inventory

Jim Rojas wrote:
> I have several dealers closing their doors. I have these items on
> consignment. You may purchase the entire inventory, or you can look at
> the list below to see if we have left is what you need. If you don't
> see what you need, email me the part number and description and Ill
> see if we have it in another inventory list.
>
> Jim Rojas
> (813) 884-6335
>

> INVENTORY LIST AS OF 06/03/2009

<snip>

I'd be careful advertising all that stuff.  I just got a "request" for
300 2W-BA's from some guy in California.  The guy even gave me three
credit card numbers to pay for them and instructed us to process the
card payments immediately so he could send FEDEX around to pick up the
stuff.  When I emailed him to advise that we only process orders of this
kind through Paypal, he cancelled.  :-(

Since he was "kind" enough to provide a delivery address and phone
number, I thought I'd pass all that on to the RCMP who also just emailed
me that since he's working out of California, they've forwarded
everything on to the FBI.  "Knock-knock".  :-)