Re: FS: Fire Alarm Inventory

"Frank Olson" wrote:

> I'd be careful advertising all that stuff.  I just got a "request" for 300
> 2W-BA's from some guy in California....

We get those all the time, Frank.  I used to pass it along to local
authorities where the orders were supposed to be shipped, as well as the FBI.
When nothing was done about several "repeat offenders" I just gave up.  Now we
simply delete the requests.  Virtually all of them are addresses of freight
forwarders or hotels.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass