Re: 3 garden invasions in 6 months

> There is no single outdoor sensor that will not have false alarms.

Yes, understood.  I have a couple of Optex and the direct sunlight and wind
do cause false alarms.  With the realistic understanding that even Crows
have false alarms, what height would you recommend?  My driveway is 20' wide
and 50' long.  I want to mount a D&D about mid way up the driveway, facing
across the 20' width, directly facing a row of 40" shrubs.  What height
would you recommend?

Best,
Christopher