Re: 3 garden invasions in 6 months

> Crow D&D works pretty good, but its pricey.  We sometimes use them cross
> covering an inner courtyard on seperate zones programmed as a zone anding
> group.

What height do you mount them?  As I recall, the data sheet recommended
about 7'.  It's 20' across my drive way, then a row of shrubs separating my
neighbors yard.  How high should I mount a Crow so that anyone walking up
the drive (across the view of the Crow) would set the alarm, but also
minimize false alarms of wind in the shrubs?

Best,
Christopher