Re: Brinks Home Security Monitoring For Much Less

they can monitor ANY alarm system "...working or not" - hey what a concept
!!!

I can monitor any alarm system that's not working for only 2.95 a month - we
give a discount for non-working alarms....Call today and receive a free set
of Ginsu knives.

What a stupid website.

--
**Crash Gordon**