Re: Got my DVS2400 to call me but no annunciation...

On Feb 18, 1:59=EF=BF=BDam, Frank Olson <use-the-email-
li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jim wrote:
> > On Feb 16, 11:59 pm, Frank Olson <use-the-email-
> > li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> If you're gonna insult someone, at least get it right.
>
> >> The question we all ask is: "Would you like an apple pie with tha-at?"=
.
> >> Immediately followed by: "Ding, fries are done!"
>
> >> Kindly remember this for future reference. Thank you.
>
> > Spoken like a true professional counter person.
>
> Your compliment (and recognition of my expertise) is accepted and duly
> noted. =EF=BF=BDThe balance of your response has been deemed irrelevent a=
nd
> "snipped" appropriately. =EF=BF=BDI'll have you know I have to use my tru=
sty
> felt tip marker to colour chevrons on my paper hat every morning so
> people know I'm the *chief* counter guy and not some know-nothing
> wombat. =EF=BF=BDThe coloured feathers I used to use kept blowing off whe=
never
> the door opened.

Why ,........ I had no idea I was in the presence of upper
peasanthood.
I guess the next step is possibly in a few years, you might even be
considered for a position as subordinate, associate, helper to the
underling, assistant manager.
Now ............................. you can get back to work!
Stand up straight ..... fix your hat, straighten your apron,
here comes another customer!