Got my DVS2400 to call me but no annunciation...

Hi there,

I've programmed my Linear DVS 2400 to call me when the alarm goes off,
but when I answer the call there is no message at all. What am I doing
wrong? Any ideas? It pretty good even like that since I can see the
number on the phone, but I think it should say something! The
instructions don't go into too many details.

Thanks for any advice.