Re: Got my DVS2400 to call me but no annunciation...

Do you speak 4x2 or CID?

As far as I can tell from the manual, that panel does not speak English.
So, yes it will dial any number, but that's all its going to do...dial it,
and unless the call gets answered by the proper handshake it's gonna just
hang up after a while.

--
**Crash Gordon**